Rural Liquid Fertilisers (RLF) is a world class fertiliser company that has developed highly advanced crop products for global agriculture. It is the manufacturer and global distributor of these products.Welcome to our website. As you explore, and learn about our company, we hope you gather a sense of our commitment to agriculture, and to the privilege we feel in the role that we play in seeking to bring food security to millions of people around the world.
RLF supports a diverse range of products, customers and markets. We have an outstanding technical capacity. Our talented people are passionate about delivering real value and genuine on-farm financial returns.
RLF is a dynamic, committed and customer focused organisation.
RLF was founded in Australia in 1993 to manufacture and market high efficiency broad spectrum liquid fertilisers for agriculture.
Today it develops, manufactures and markets a comprehensive range of fertilisers – including our world leading seed-priming products – high-quality nutrient and broad spectrum solutions, NPK granular fertilisers, water soluble powders; and our exclusive broad spectrum liquid compound fertilisers.
In Australia, RLF operates an ISO 9001 Quality Assured formulation facility developed and expanded over the years since its inception as the demands for increased volumes required to supply the expanding market have grown.
In 2003, RLF established a distribution operation in China.
Our Vision and Values
At RLF we are dedicated to building a vibrant and successful global network that places the interests of our Customers first and foremost as they strive to bring food security to their part of the globe.
This sense of purpose is commonly shared by all our team members.
As a company with world leading products and technologies we believe we can do much to contribute to the global effort of feeding a hungry world, and by doing so support the economic development of countries – whether large or small. Such is our vision.
Our Values are important to us and they underpin everything that we do.
- Customer First : your success is our success, so we will always work hard for you. We will remain mindful of the trust that you have placed in us.
- Culture of Professionalism : every aspect of our business will be conducted with the highest level of professionalism. We will maintain excellent standards and ensure that proper performance measures are in place. Our facilities and technology will always be of the highest international standards. Our employees will treat you and each other with respect and conduct themselves with pride.
- Resourcefulness : we will retain the ability to adapt, be open to all suggestions for improvement, and respond to changing circumstances.
- Integrity : we will act honestly, openly and professionally. We will do what we say we’ll do and hold ourselves accountable.
- Innovation, Creativity and Sustainability : we will strive to be market-leaders with our technologies and will continue to think creatively so that we can find new ways to help you. We take seriously the responsibility of stewardship to the environment, as how we manage resources today impacts on tomorrow.
- Enthusiasm : we will strive for excellence on your behalf to bring about the best solutions possible and we will continue to be enthusiastic and passionate about our
Ken Hancock | Managing DirectorKen has more than 20 years experience in the manufacturing and distribution business sector. He joined RLF in 2000 and was appointed Managing Director in 2002. Since this time he has assumed responsibility for the development of strategic supply alliances that has enabled RLF to offer a comprehensive range of crop production products to the… Read More
Mike Lu | General Manager, ChinaDr Lu is responsible for operations throughout China and has significant management experience in both the Western and Eastern fertiliser markets. His business development and management credentials are further supported by PhD in Soil Science and Plant Nutrition. His expertise is highlighted by several senior appointments held including that as Bu… Read More
Grant Borgward | National Sales Manager, AustraliaGrant joined RLF in 1999 and has extensive experience in fertiliser and broad acre farming enterprises. His early experience in family farming operations in Western Australia underpins his ability to establish long term relationships with many of Australia’s leading growers in the dry-land and irrigated broad acre markets. He has represented the … Read More
Melanie Wu | Manager Export Products Division, ChinaMelanie brings strong academic and career-based experience to company operations. She joined RLF in 2007 and assumes responsibility for the Material Procurement Division. Her previous experience with one of China’s largest ammonium nitrate producers, the Kaifeng Chemical Industrial Group, afforded significant international exposure and experience… Read More
Gavin Ball | Director, Global MarketsGavin adds strength to the company with over 20 years hands-on skill and intellectual expertise in the start-up, development, growth and ongoing management of business. He has operated a diverse range of businesses aligned with real estate, telecommunications, retail, media and technology and has recognised the valuing-adding potential for each ent… Read More
Suite 90, 102 Railway Street WEST PERTH 6005
- Shanghai, China
- Zhengzhou, China
- Bangkok, Thailand
- Manila, Philippines
Our Future | Global Partnerships
RLF is committed to growing its business and will always look positively at opportunities to form Global Partnerships. Logistically we are well placed to open new markets within the Asia Pacific region, however we are a global company, and as such will determine any future opportunities in our search for global partners on the worthiness of
Our future could be your future. Please contact us if you would like to discuss your options.