There are a large number of enterprises offering allied agricultural products to the market place. The agricultural industry relies heavily on infrastructure such as irrigation systems and pumps, reticulation, machinery parts and tillage equipment.
How RLF helps our Agricultural Product Customers
- by giving access to the RLF product distribution network so that the most appropriate and affordable products continue to be available for farmers within their localities or districts
- through the provision of market intelligence
- by providing information, data and access to technical resources with respect to RLF product
- through the provision of tools and support with respect to Nutrient Removal science
- by having valuable regard for the Agricultural Product Customer feedback in support of improving RLF products’ performance in the marketplace
- by valuing the relationship as an integral part of the RLF team
Also, could the following EDITS please be made to some of the other pages. They all look so much better now, more balanced, and with a sensible
story to tell.
- Farmer Customer – please REMOVE point No.2
- Grower Customer – please take the capitals from the green headings – lower case in green is sufficient – they are not major headings really, just points of difference
- Corporate Customer – please use the photo that is currently placed with the Agricultural Products Group Customer – it is a good photo but much more appropriate to this page
- Cooperative Customer – please take the capitals from the green headings – lower case in green in sufficient – they are not major headings really, just points of difference
- Distributor Customer – please REMOVE point No.4
- Retailer Customer – please REPLACE the first photo with something more of a rural shop-front or trading scene (the second photo is a good one,
- Government Customer – please try for a new photo that has people if possible, perhaps a trade delegation or government officials at product launch – something along those lines, but a serious type business meeting between officials/RLF executives
- Agricultural Product Customer – please try for a photo that again shows interaction between local farmers and shopfront trader
About Agricultural Product Customers
The food and agriculture industry is a complex and global collective of diverse business entities – large and small. Together, they all form part of the supply-chain to feeding the world’s population.
Agricultural Product Customers may be the first port-of-call for many farming customers. The very nature of farming in many countries is in isolated locations, and enterprises supplying a wide range of product to support the agricultural industry is often the closest support available. Access to small machinery, irrigation parts and other agricultural consumables is very important to RLF’s farming customers. Having RLF product available as part of any mixed Agricultural Product business is a crucial part of RLF’s commitment to its customer base.
RLF recognises the importance of its relationship with businesses who interface with our farming customers.
RLF seeks to build upon its network of Agricultural Product Customers.